Our Work Ethics
Professional Code of Ethics
ZiBiz Business Coaches and Consultants adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics guidelines which cover:
- Professional Conduct at Large
- Conflicts of Interest
- Professional Conduct with Clients
- Confidentiality and Privacy
Our Personal Approach
In addition, we approach every business dealing with professionalism, a strong sense of integrity and work ethic with an underlying attitude of:
- Always looking into the future with optimism and hope.
- Being fully committed to any task we accept to undertake, and approaching it with energy and enthusiasm.
- Thinking of new ways to do things though creativity, innovation and originality,
- Accepting that no one knows everything, and promoting an environment of continuous learning.
- Thinking things through and examining a situation from all sides before making judgement.
- Noticing, appreciating and encouraging excellence and skilled performance.
- Acting with justice and authenticity on convictions, and embracing challenges with an open mind.
- Taking satisfaction by working in an industrious, diligent and efficient manner to build and maintain a good reputation.
- Working together with clients as a team, fostering loyalty and harmony, and sharing the success with everybody involved with the project.