About our Founder
Zita Santa, Business Coach, Consultant and Analyst
“My style of coaching is probing, reflective and evaluative. At first I will ask lots of questions to get to the root cause of your challenges, then relay back to you my understanding of what I have heard for confirmation. And then I will encourage you to take on board new ideas through brainstorming and suggesting alternate solutions.”
With over eighteen years experience as a Business Consultant, Management Consultant, Project Manager and Business Analyst, Zita’s primary focus has been on designing quality business models, business systems and management systems for clients across a variety of industries.
Zita has worked with a number of large corporates, small businesses, government departments and consulting firms in industries such as:
- Banking and Finance
- Retail and Research
- Transport and Logistics
By taking a holistic approach, the business solutions designed by Zita align best practise operations with the strategic direction of the organisation.
Zita is an entrepreneur at heart and is passionate about anything to do with business and systems. In her spare time she enjoys dancing, fashion design and being Audrey’s Mum.
- Diploma Business Coaching, NCI
- Certificate IV Small Business Management, RTA(completing)
- Bachelor Science (Computing Science) with Honours, UTS
- Diploma IT (Analyst/Programmer), Ultimo TAFE NSW
- Certificate IV Fashion Design and Industry Practices, East Sydney TAFE NSW
- DiSC Accreditation, Integro (behavioural profiling tool)
- Australian Businesswomen’s Network (ABN)
- Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- National Coaching Institute (NCI)
- Sydney Hills Business Chamber